BRC Imagination Arts (Burbank, CA / Edinburgh, UK)
Show Set Designer, Installation Producer
July 2019 – Present
- Design architectural set pieces, casework, furniture, and props. Utilize hand sketching, 3D modeling (Rhino and Revit), and rendering (V-Ray and Photoshop) throughout the process.
- Create parametric Revit families and manage coordinated BIM model to facilitate integration of custom fabrication, lighting, AVC systems, and show action equipment within facility shell.
- Prepare tender drawings, details, and art direction packages for scenic fabrication vendors.
- Create general arrangement floor plans, RCPs, and elevations to communicate design intent to facility contractors and local planning authorities.
- Oversee production and installation of custom fabrication pieces and graphics, coordinating with facility contractors and architects as needed.
- Solve installation issues through a positive, collaborative approach.
- Utilize 3D printing to prototype and produce props and architectural detail pieces.
Walt Disney Imagineering (Glendale, CA)
Show Set Designer (Graduate Internship)
June 2018 – June 2019
- Modeled and documented scenic elements for the schematic and design development packages for the Frozen ride coming to Tokyo DisneySea.
- Provided show design for several scenes of the attraction, creating concept drawings, hand-drafted elevations and ground plans.
- Coordinate show disciplines including rockwork, AVC, ride systems, and dimensional design to ensure a high quality show for guests.
- Prepped and integrated rockwork model scan data into coordinated BIM model.
Creative Producing (Graduate Internship)
June 2017 – September 2017
- Supported Tokyo resort portfolio creative executives on Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea expansions.
- Graphic design for pitch presentations and attraction environmental graphics.
- Designed graphic interpretations of Disney woodland characters for tapestries in new Fantasyland broadway-style theater.
Location3 Media (Denver, CO)
Creative Director, Associate Creative Director,
Content Strategist, Video Strategist, Client Manager
April 2010 – December 2015
Design and production of digital content including graphics, websites, and videos for clients including Wyndham Resorts, Stapleton Denver, and Stetson Western Wear.
Faction Media (Denver, CO)
Jr. Account Manager (Interactive, digital marketing)
August 2008 – April 2010
Managed web interactive work for Johns Manville commercial building products, organizing efforts of creative, search, and interactive development teams.
Film and Commercial Production, Freelance (Denver, CO / Los Angeles, CA)
Production Assistant, Production Manager
August 2008 – April 2010
Clients include Furniture Row, Double Edge Films, and Paramount Pictures.